Sunday, November 05, 2006

FINALLY!

It had been dragged for quite long, especially in pictures arrangement etc.
Komodo trip has been a wild, crazy and different experience to us. While it was static and calm on the boat, we had been almost ripped apart below.

We saw many new things, and many variety of things. Although I did miss doing the shallow and calm muck diving, Komodo sure leaves a special mark in our adventures with the sea mountains and landscapes and of course, the infamous current.

I hope the pictures and the stories below are tally enough, because the makings are about two weeks apart, the final part was completed when my mind has again been filled with city smoke and my eyes with myopia syndrome looking at the computer. I miss the horizon!!!

Anyway, enjoy. : )

(Click on the pictures to see the real size)




The Trail of The Quest.